Grab yourself a cuppa with this next recipe because these quinoa baked oats are to die for... thanks again, Lucy!
You can find Lucy over here: (Twitter: @lucymuz_ Instagram @puredelicious_ Facebook: Lucy Musgrave).
(Serves 1 - multiply for larger quantity)
You will need
- 25g (1/4 cup) The British Quinoa Company quinoa flakes
- 25g (1/4 cup) rolled or porridge oats
- 120ml (1/2 cup) milk of choice
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp maple/agave/brown rice syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Toppings/add ins of choice
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- In an oven-proof bowl (or casserole dish if making multiple servings) mash 1/2 of the banana.
- Add the quinoa flakes, oats, baking powder, salt and syrup and mix to combine.
- Pour in the milk, and gently mix until well incorporated.
- Here you can add any additional ingredients such as chopped nuts, blueberries or chocolate chips.
- Place the dish into the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Once done, remove from the oven and add your toppings of choice (e.g. leftover banana, yoghurt, berries, nut butter, seeds).